Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. maj 2015

Appeal4 Baby of Cadiz swatches

It's time to show some pastel yellows again, so I'll try to show one on most Friday mornings over the next weeks/months!
Appeal4 Baby of Cadiz 59 is a beautiful pastel yellow cream – just like I love them. The formula is nice and easy to work with, the dry time is normal to quick and the self-leveling ability is good. For normal use two coats are enough, but I added an extra plus a top coat for these photos. I bought it from Luxbeauty.dk (shipping to Denmark).
I like this one very much, as I mentioned it's a pastel yellow after my head!

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Nice pastel yellow. And opaque in two coats!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - it's rare to find a two-coater pastel yellow!

      Slet
  2. This colour loos pretty with yr skin tone. It is a nice yellow :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes, it really is :)

      Slet
  3. A beautiful shade of Maria yellow :D

    SvarSlet
  4. That's really very beautiful pastel yellow.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous yellow. Looks amazing on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. That does look really pretty on you! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Seeing yellow nail polish on your blog always brings a smile on my face, because I know that you will laugh when you read my comments.. :-) This is a beautiful yellow and it really looks good on your nails... :-) Of course, I would cover it very quickly, with some nice flowers... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nah, honestly I think you would love it - I'm so pleased I have changed you into liking the pastel yellows more and more :D

      Slet
  8. A nice yellow pastel creme? Yes please! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. ha, i actually passed through cadiz recently :D pretty yellow

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...